Fleet Program The RedMax Fleet Program is designed to provide commercial customers a volume discount on major purchases of new equipment. This program is only available to companies or agencies who are involved in the commercial landscaping or arborist business on a full time basis or use the equipment as a means of producing income. […]
The RedMax Fleet Program is designed to provide commercial customers a volume discount on major purchases of new equipment. This program is only available to companies or agencies who are involved in the commercial landscaping or arborist business on a full time basis or use the equipment as a means of producing income.
How the RedMax® Fleet Program Works
- Commercial customers qualify when their purchase totals a minimum of 6 points on one invoice.
- Points are accumulated based on the units purchased, in any combination, as shown in the chart below.
- Commercial accessories, mulch kits and PPE can be added to an original equipment order at the same discount level. These items do not count toward the point total but must be made at the same time as the original qualifying purchase. Attachments for Maxtreme do not earn Fleet points but are eligible for discounts when purchased with an original, qualifying Fleet package.
- When a commercial customer accumulates the required number of Fleet Program points they are eligible for discounts on qualifying units. Participating dealers offer this discount at the time of sale and subsequently file a claim for credit. When claim is approved, RedMax and RedMax Distributors share the cost with dealers and will subsequently provide a dealer credit.
- The Fleet Program customer’s original 8 point qualifying purchase makes that company eligible for re-orders of individual qualifying products (shown in the chart below) at the same Fleet Program discount for 12 months. An original 10 point qualifying purchase makes a company eligible for re-orders of individual qualifying products at the same Fleet Program discount for 24 months. No other units qualify for the discount. Extended discounts are not available with 6 point fleet purchases.
- It is the dealer’sresponsibility to check the customer’s Fleet Program status before completing the sale to ensure the account has not expired.
- The commercial customer’s invoice from the dealer must call for complete delivery of the qualifying units within 30-days before the Fleet Program credit is issued to any dealer.
- All dealer claims must be submitted to the RedMax Distributor within 60-days of the sale and must include a. copy of the customer’s invoice from dealer copy of the completed product registrations and, completed Fleet Program Dealer Claim Form
- The Fleet Program cannot be used with or as part of any other discount, rebate or promotional program.
- No grouping of orders is allowed among multiple end-users including purchasing groups or leasing agencies.
- All dealer claims are subject to audit.
- RedMax reserves the right to modify and/or change this program with or without notice.
|Qualifying Products and Models||Points per Unit|
|ZERO TURN MOWERS CZT, CZTL, CZT+ and CZTX Series
STAND ON MOWERS All models
|BATTERY SERIES All models (excludes batteries and chargers)
BLOWERS All models except HB281
CHAINSAWS All models except GZ381, GZ500, GZ550, GZ360
COMMERCIAL BAGGING SYSTEMS All models
EDGERS All models
HEDGE TRIMMERS All models except CHT220/L
POLE SAWS All models
TRIMMERS All models including Reciprocator SGCZ2460S
Discount from MSRP
Discount from MSRP
|8+ Points||15%||20%||12 Months|
|10+ Points||20%||25%||24 Months|
Visit your local RedMax® dealer to learn more and start building an amazing commercial fleet!